PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. THEN CLICK ON THE "5" OF THE BEATPORT MUSIC PLAYER (IT IS ALMOST DEAD CENTER). THEN CLICK ON TRACK NUMBER 41. IF IT DOESN'T PLAY AUTOMATICALLY, CLICK THE "PLAY" ARROW IN THE TOP LEFT OF THE PLAYER. THEN ENJOY THE TUNE. =)

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WOW ELLIE!!!! WAY TO GO GIRL!


I can not tell you how proud I am to see how far you have come in your soccer skills. Have I seen them for myself. Well, not in action on the field, but to be in a PREMIER team!? The coaches must obviously see HUGE potential in you.
Wow girl, you might just kick your old Uncle Davids butt in a game of one-on-one soon.
Congratulations Ellie and to your entire team and to Coach Shull too. You ladies kicked some tail and took some names.
Seeing the photos of you playing on the field remind me alot of myself when I was your age. The smallest player out there in height and weight, but more HEART and UMPH to overcome that lack of height and weight.
I PROMISE I will make it to one of your games soon. Have your mom call me and give me a day or two to prepare for it though OK?
I love you honey and enjoy bragging about you to all my friends.
Remember, glance where you want the ball to go, glance back down at the ball, keep that head down, and kick away.
CONGRATS AGAIN SUPERSTAR!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK> You made me cry. Thank you so much for being so proud of my baby. I can't wait for you to come watch her. She has a local tournament in July. It is the weekend of my 40th (yuck) birthday. We would love for you to come!!!! You have a few months to prepare.

Ð4 said...

Sorry Ree. I am simply stating fact and my true feelings. Everyone knows how amazing Ellie is. I might be the only one to come out and say it on the INTERNET! But everyone knows it.
Count me in on the Tourney in July. PLEASE remind me and DO NOT let me back out.
Love ya girl,
Dave

Anonymous said...

Kevin and Kaili are also going so maybe that will help you to feel comfortable.

I love you too!