PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. THEN CLICK ON THE "5" OF THE BEATPORT MUSIC PLAYER (IT IS ALMOST DEAD CENTER). THEN CLICK ON TRACK NUMBER 41. IF IT DOESN'T PLAY AUTOMATICALLY, CLICK THE "PLAY" ARROW IN THE TOP LEFT OF THE PLAYER. THEN ENJOY THE TUNE. =)

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Free of the Farmaceutical Fog!

I took ZERO meds today. NONE. NADA. ZILCH. ZIPPO.

Yes, I know what you are thinking... "Why is Dave going against what his doctor said and stopped taking his meds?"

Well, I can answer that in one sentence:

Because I am sick and tired of feeling like UTTER CRAP.
I am sick and tired of not being able to enjoy my children.
I am sick and tired of feeling like a drunk and walking around worrying about the thoughts people are having about why I am stumbling around "drunk" in public with a beautiful 3 year old girl.

Well, OK, maybe that was 3 sentences, but I think you catch my drift.

Today, I went to Quiznos with Niko and Kimmie for dinner. Of course we took it to go and we were the only customers inside. Yes, I had my sunglasses on the entire time and I was scared out of my mind, but I did it. And I did it without any of these damn chemicals that make me feel like crap.
Do I think that is an accomplishment? No, not really. But it sure was nice to be free from the Fog.
Yes, Fog. I call it the Farmaceutical Fog.

No comments: