PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. THEN CLICK ON THE "5" OF THE BEATPORT MUSIC PLAYER (IT IS ALMOST DEAD CENTER). THEN CLICK ON TRACK NUMBER 41. IF IT DOESN'T PLAY AUTOMATICALLY, CLICK THE "PLAY" ARROW IN THE TOP LEFT OF THE PLAYER. THEN ENJOY THE TUNE. =)

Monday, May 5, 2008

Semi Success on my Fred Meyer trip!!! =)


The sunrays in this photo depicted how I felt as I walked into Fred Meyer this morning. Rays of hope and freedom. Warmth and calmness. I have yet to figure out if it was the medication that caused the lack of anxiety, or the self-coaching I did before I left the house all the way into the parking lot. It did take me a few minutes to get out of the car, but nothing like before. I found myself purposely looking at other shoppers and employees in the eyes and saying good morning to them. Something I would not do on a normal outing EVER.
I was asked if I was finding everything alright by an employee and my usual response would be yes even if I honestly hadn't been abe to find something. But my reply to the employee was, "Actually Sir, No. I am unable to find a 12-pack of Cherry Coke Zero. The shelf it is normally on is empty." He came back a few minutes later with the 12-pack I was looking for.
On my way out the door, I did start breathing a little heavy and I did start to sweat. But ya know what? I got my butt inside that store, did what I came there to do and accomplished the mission even though it was a small mission to begin with. The trip inside the store lasted about 25-30 minutes. My purposely browsing things I knew I didn't need to buy just to test myself.
Loyda and I had a wonderful, "This is how I feel. How do you feel", discussion lastnight which made me feel even closer to this woman. And yes, you folks know me not to be much of a religious person, but damn do I thank God or "someone" that they brought her and her daughters into my life. Kimberly, Lil' Loyda, and Loyda make my life so happy even when I am thrust so deep into depression and guilt. I know that no matter how terrible I feel about a certain aspect of my life, I wil always have them to fall back on and enjoy. Loyda, Lil' Loyda, and my princess Kimmie..., Ti Amo Mi Mui Bonitas!!! Thinking of this discussion and how much I love them, I bought them both an arrangement of flowers at Fred Meyers. The next time Lil' Loyda is onj the webcam with us, I will have to show her them via the cam.
Anyhow, I have some cleaning up to do this afternoon. Playing Mr. Mom keeps me busy. =) Dishes, vacuuming, windows, bathroom, kitchen, Kimmie's room *choke*. hehe. I actually enjoy it. It is like working at costco just without all of the stress. I can start with a torn up house and when I am done, I can see the accomplishment.
In my next post, I will discuss and explain what a normal day or a normal outing would be like for me without any medications and my newly learned (sorta learned) cognitive therapy. Keep an eye out. And in a future post, I will list all of the frustrations I have living with these problems. To give you all an idea of how it cuts me off at the knees everytime I turn around.
Ðave
Remember, if you would like to leave a comment, at the bottom of each article I write, there is Text that states "0 comments". Click it and a new box will open up for you to type your message. Thanks in advance to those that do.

No comments: